- The Industry Alliances Office (IAO) works with UC Berkeley employees and companies to enable innovative research relationships. The IAO is responsible for negotiating all research contracts with private industry. The office strives to streamline research agreement negotiations and management. In this capacity, the office has signed contracts with over 800 companies worldwide.
- The Berkeley Career Center is the one-stop shop for all of your recruiting needs, with services including Career Fairs, internship and externship opportunities, and building your corporate brand at Berkeley.
Contracting and Vendor Opportunities:
- The University Partnership Program (UPP) builds meaningful, university-wide relationships with business partners. UPP provides the infrastructure to develop comprehensive, university-wide relationships with business partners.
- The Business Contracts and Brand Protection (BCBP) reviews, drafts, negotiates, and executes certain business contracts for UC Berkeley on behalf of The Regents of the University of California.
Entrepreneurship at Berkeley:
- Berkeley's vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem extends across virtually every corner of campus and the broad Cal community, from venture competitions to student-led incubators, to our extensive network of alumni founders. The Berkeley Innovators team will guide you through the breadth and depth of the innovation enterprise at UC Berkeley.
Making an Employee Matching Gift:
- Use our employer matching gift search database to see if your company participates in matching charitable gifts. If you have any questions or concerns, please email UC Berkeley Gift Operations at email@example.com.
- Berkeley research has paved the way to numerous discoveries that have gone on to create new fields and industries. From the development of the study of statistics, nuclear medicine, food sciences, gene editing, find your next blockbuster at Berkeley. The Office of Technology Licensing (OTL) can accommodate a range of licensing alternatives, including exclusive, non-exclusive, field of use and other limited licenses, depending on the circumstances and industry sector.